Finally after 3 weeks of struggle I feel lucky to have Xiaomi Redmi 1s in hand.Yes, I got my Redmi 1s phone today and my first expression after opening was “Awesome”.
I am going to share some of snaps about un-boxing and first hands on the gadget.
KEY FEATURES OF REDMI 1S
- 1.6 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual Sim (3G + 2G)
- 8 MP Primary Camera (Rear) with LED + 1.6 MP Secondary Camera
- 7-inch Retina Display
- Expandable Storage Capacity of 64 GB
- 2050mAh Removable battery
All this comes in just 5999/- what else do you need at this price. I will surely use this phone and check the performance compared to other phones.
My one day experience about the phone:
- Awesome for the budget
- Works smoothly compared to other devices with almost same H/w
- Too many customization available
- Body is fantastic with Metal Gray color back
- Camera is good
- What I didn’t liked is
- Indicators light is at the bottom
Xiaomi started its market in India by launching Mi3, which rocked the India market with a boom.
By the introduction of Xiaomi many well known company have started reducing their phone prices.
Mi3 sale continued for limited period and stock but Redmi 1S is going, and if you want to get lucky do register for next sale here
Also i would like to give a small trick to my readers
If you really want to buy this gadget, do try this http://msp.in/plugin.
This is a Chrome extension developed by MySmartPrice for registering the Redmi 1S, its completely automated. The link describes the steps needs to be done.
Do give it a try and all the best for next sale.