With the ultimate performance of Galaxy S II and Galaxy S III (which launched last year in around May 2012) and now South Korean smartphone maker Samsung is track to launch a 5 inch Smartphone in phablet series similar to Sony Xperia Z
In recently finished CES 2013, samsung revealed the specs for Samsung Galaxy S IV which is expected to launch after end Q1 of 2013 start of Q2.
The Specification of Samsung Galaxy S IV
- 4.1 Android Jelly Bean
- Cortex 2 GHz Quad-core Processor
- 4.99 inch Super AMOLED Screen with Corning Gorilla Glass which would be unbreakable
- 1080×1920 Full HD Screen Resolution with ~440 ppi
- TouchWiz UI
- 2GB RAM
- 13 MP, autofocus
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 16GB internal storage and expandable upto 64GB
- Lion Battery
- Its also heard that this device will come with wireless charging capabilities.
Expected launch of this device is after March 2013 and expected price range is Rs. 35,000-40,000.
Now here we have a competition between Sony Xperia Z and Samsung Galaxy S IV.
What you feel, which device will perform in the market?
4 thoughts on “Samsung Galaxy S IV Specification revealed”
Again a great phone by samsung with awsome specification , ans also again it will be out of mu budget
Yes, its awesome, but don’t worry samsung will have a price drop after its launch so u can grab it
Pingback: 3 months of blogging on krazypost.com | Krazy Post
i would choose samsung galaxy s4 over sony xperia z but it will depend on the price though