Android phones are flooded in the market by great players like Sony, Samsung, HTC,etc So why should Nokia be behind.
Nokia doesn’t manufactures Android phones but does have Windows Phone series.
Some of the Windows launched earlier like Nokia Lumia 800, Lumia 710, Lumia 610, they all performed good in the market.
With the changing market Nokia introduced few other phones in the Lumia series and one of this is Nokia Lumia 920
Specifications of Lumia 920
- Runs on Windows 8 OS
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- 1GB Ram
- 32 GB internal storage memory
- No Card slot for expansion
- Primary Camera of 8.7MP with Carl Zeiss Lens
- Secondary Camera 1.2MP
- 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ Capacitive Touchscreen
- 1280 × 768 pixels resolution with 332ppi
- 2000mAh battery
- Wireless Charging
- Corning Gorilla Glass display for scratch resistance
The price for which this device will be your is around Rs 38200/-
The device is available on Flipkart for Rs 38199/-
The device is available in Black and White Color
Personally I feel the price is too high for the device.
Now this is a concern for you, is this the best price for you should go for this device?
Will Nokia consider the market and reduce the price for this device?