Today I faced an issue, I had implemented by Google analytics from my other Gmail Account.
Now i wished to transfer that to my current gmail a/c.
This can be done in few easy steps
- Go to your current Google Analytics A/c
- Click the Admin tab at the top right after sign in
- Here you will get the list of all the a/c or profiles created
- Select the account to which you want to add an user/administrator.
- After that select the Users tab from multiple tabs available
- Click + New User.
- Add the gmail id of your new a/c
- Give role as user / administrator
- Also check the box if you want send an email
- Now login to your new gmail a/c here you will see the profile for your added website
Now if you have become the administrator from your new a/c and you wish to delete the old gmail a/c for your profile
- Modify the role of old a/c from administrator to user
- Remove the old a/c
- Its that simple